Members are an important part of the Des Plaines History Center. Those who become members have an interest in the History Center's mission to preserve and provide access to Des Plaines history.
The Des Plaines History Center is a community-focused nonprofit organization and museum that collects and exhibits historical material, offers public programs, and provides research assistance. DPHC operates with support from the Des Plaines Park District, the City of Des Plaines, members, and donors.
Basic Membership Benefits:
• Quarterly issues of the Cobweb newsletter
• Member discount on History Center programs
• Invitations to member appreciation events
• Complimentary research in DPHC archives
Business Member Benefits--all Basic Membership Benefits plus:
• Invitations to business member events
• Business/Corporate name featured in the Cobweb and at events