Members are an important part of the Des Plaines History Center. Those who become members have an interest in the History Center's mission to preserve and provide access to Des Plaines history.
The Des Plaines History Center is a community-focused nonprofit organization and museum that collects and exhibits historical material, offers public programs, and provides research assistance. DPHC operates with support from the Des Plaines Park District, the City of Des Plaines, members, and donors.
Option 1: Join today by paying online (using PayPal or your credit card):
Select your preferred membership level from the drop-down menu below. Membership levels include, Business, Household, Individual, and Senior or Student. Also, please let us know how you prefer to receive your History Center mailings, such as "The Cobweb" newsletter and the "Programs & Events" schedule.
Option 2: Download the membership form below and mail to the Des Plaines History Center with your payment.
Basic Membership Benefits:
• Quarterly issues of the Cobweb newsletter
• Member discount on History Center programs
• Invitations to member appreciation events
• Complimentary research in DPHC archives
Business Member Benefits--all Basic Membership Benefits plus:
• Invitations to business member events
• Business/Corporate name featured in the Cobweb and at events